Returns & Exchanges
REGULAR PRICE RETURNS: If you neither washed nor wore your regular priced Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
REGULAR PRICE EXCHANGES: Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your regular priced Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
- No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
- Washed or worn items, including those with stains, or items without all original tags attached are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- All promotional code/flash/clearance/sale purchases are final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any sizing inquiries on sale purchases. We'd be happy to help!)
- Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
- Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
- You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
- Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.
Returns and exchanges are as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Returning a regular priced item? Return shipping is a flat-rate charge of $7.95.
If you choose to return your purchase, please contact email@example.com for authorization and a shipping label. You will then need to have your USPS mail carrier pick up the package or drop it off at your local USPS office. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus the original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanging an item? Shipping is free.
If you choose to exchange your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization and a free return label. You will then need to have your USPS mail carrier pick up the package or drop it off at your local USPS office.
Items returned without authorization will be disposed of without credit being issued or freight being reimbursed. Please make sure to email email@example.com for return/exchange authorization.
If you happen to receive a damaged or defective item or if we ship the wrong item, we’ll be happy to exchange it for you immediately. You must contact us immediately upon receiving your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.