Looking for the next Shabby Apple designer: Do you dare to design?
Posted on January 13 2015
Dare to design contest:
1. Design a dress or skirt (you do not need to be a professional designer).
2. Design your dress or skirt using one of the two fabric options above. The polka-dot fabric is a woven cotton no stretch and the other is a crepe poly taffeta fabric.
3. You may use the provided figures as a template but it's not required.
4. Post a sketch, computer drawing or photograph of your design on to your instagram with #daretodesign.
5. Dress or skirt should be designed for our summer collection.
6. If your dress is chosen, winner's design will be manufactured by Shabby Apple.
7. By submitting your design, you grant Shabby Apple permission to feature your design on the Shabby Apple website and store.
8. Dresses and skirts must adhere to Shabby Apple design standards. Dresses must have sleeves and show no cleavage, hemlines must be at least to the knee.
1. Contest begins January 13, 2015.
2. Contestants must submit their entries by February 6, 2015 by 11:59 pm MST
3. Finalists will be chosen and the top designs will be posted on Shabby Apple's instagram on February 11, 2015.
4. Instagram followers will vote on their favorite entry. The contestant whose design receives the most votes by February 14, 2015 will win.
5. Winner will be announced on Shabby Apple's instagram by February 16, 2015.
1. Winner’s design will be featured as part of the Shabby Apple summer collection.
2. Winner will receive a 1% royalty on every dress sold of his or her design.
3. Winner will get to choose the name of their skirt or dress.
**Fashion sketch by: Anum Tariq. Instagram: anumt