Receive 10% off your next purchase.
Looking for the next Shabby Apple designer: Do you dare to design?
Design a dress or skirt (you do not need to be a professional designer).
2. Design your dress or skirt using the color blue. Once the winner is picked you will be able to pick out the fabric of choice with our CEO and designer Athelia.
3. You may use the provided figures as a template but it's not required.
4. Post a sketch, computer drawing or photograph of your design on to your instagram with #shabbyapple #daretodesign.
5. Dress or skirt should be designed for our summer collection.
6. If your dress is chosen, winner's design will be manufactured by Shabby Apple.
7. By submitting your design, you grant Shabby Apple permission to feature your design on the Shabby Apple website and store.
8. Dresses and skirts must adhere to Shabby Apple design standards. Dresses must have sleeves and show no cleavage, hemlines must be at least to the knee.
1. Contest begins February 5, 2016.
2. Contestants must submit their entries by February 19, 2015 by 11:59 pm MST
3. Finalists will be chosen and the top designs will be posted on Shabby Apple's instagram on February 22, 2016.
4. Instagram followers will vote on their favorite entry. The contestant whose design receives the most votes by March 5, 2016 will win.
5. Winner will be announced on Shabby Apple's instagram by March 7, 2016.
1. Winner’s design will be featured as part of the Shabby Apple summer collection.
2. Winner will receive a 1% royalty on every dress sold of his or her design.
3. Winner will get to choose the name of their skirt or dress.
* Sketch by Anum Tariq @anumt