- Design a 1940s inspired dress, skirt, or blouse. (You do not need to be a professional
- Put your original sketch, computer drawing or photograph of the design on your personal
blog, facebook page or Pinterest board with the words “Shabby Apple Dare to Design.” with a link to shabbyapple.com.
- Post should include ideas of fabric and colors and design inspiration.
- Email [email protected] with the DIRECT link to the posting of the design.
- Dresses, skirts, and blouses must adhere to Shabby Apple design standards. Dresses
and blouses must have sleeves and show no cleavage, hemlines must be at least to
- By submitting your design, you grant Shabby Apple permission to feature your design
on the Purchase or Pass section of shabbyapple.com, its Facebook page and any other
Shabby Apple platform.
- Contest begins May 15, 2013.
- Contestants must submit their entries by July 15, 2013 by 11:59 p.m.EST.
- The top 3 entries will be posted on the Shabby Apple Facebook page by July 25, 2013
to be voted on.
- The contestant whose design receives the most votes by July 30, 2013 will win. Winner
will be announced on the Shabby Apple blog and facebook page on August 5th.
- Winner’s design will be featured as part of a Shabby Apple collection.
- Winner will receive 1% of the profit from every dress of their design sold.