If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
1. No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
2. Washed or worn items, including those with stains, are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
3. “Final Sale” and “Practically Perfect” items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. (Regular sale items can be returned and exchanged using the guidelines outlined above.)
4. Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
5. Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
6. You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
7. Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through the mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.