If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
1. No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
2. Washed or worn items, including those with stains, are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
3. “Final Sale” and “Practically Perfect” items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. (Regular sale items can be returned and exchanged using the guidelines outlined above.)
4. Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
5. Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
6. You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
7. Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through the mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.
We ship all orders to U.S. territories totaling $150 or more and all returns for FREE! Best of all, all those packages qualify for FREE EXPEDITED shipping as well. Sent through Priority Mail, they arrive in just 2-3 days!
Looking for an elegant vintage style skirt to whirl about in? Our Pirouette Skirt captures the grace and sophistication of the ballet, and yet it is fit for the professional workplace or more social affairs. Made of high quality, comfortable ponte de Roma materials--polyester, rayon, and spandex--this pink jersey knit calf length flare skirt with a subtle side zipper is a stunning selection among Shabby Apple's retro style skirts. So if you feel that love and happiness are in the air and worth twirling about for, this full circle midi flare skirt will give you just what you need to look great and feel great in.
I LOVE this skirt. I am by no means what you would refer to as super girly but I like vintage inspired clothing that makes me feel feminine. This skirt does that and so much more. After slipping into it I just wanted to spin around in a circle a lot or go dancing or whatever. I hate that this skirt isn't available in the same colors as the tops but I will forgive them for that because the skirt is just fantastic. I may have to order another one in a smaller size after this weight loss kick.
This is just what I wanted, a full circle skirt for swing dancing. I bought a crinoline as a slip. The fabric has a very slight stretch. It reaches to lower calf length on me. I got a size 10/14 and while I don't know my waist size, I weigh 145 lbs. Very happy with this skirt; just wish it came in more colors.