If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
1. No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
2. Washed or worn items, including those with stains, are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
3. “Final Sale” and “Practically Perfect” items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. (Regular sale items can be returned and exchanged using the guidelines outlined above.)
4. Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
5. Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
6. You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
7. Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through the mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.
We ship all orders to U.S. territories totaling $150 or more and all returns for FREE! Best of all, all those packages qualify for FREE EXPEDITED shipping as well. Sent through Priority Mail, they arrive in just 2-3 days!
Like a nomadic, itinerant worker of Australia, our Waltzing Matilda Skirt has a romantic, rustic charm all its own. Made of high quality, comfortable stretch taffeta materials--polyester, nylon, and spandex, this tan fit and flare ball skirt has gorgeous brown polka dots and a classic back zipper. Our floor length Waltzing Matilda maxi skirt is an elegant choice from our Aussie Afternoon collection inspired by vintage style fashion from a land down under.
I love this skirt, it's gorgeous. From the rich fabric to the cute polka dots to the drop waist, just great! Only problem for me is I have to hem it up a little because I'm short. But other than that, it's GREAT!
I am crazy about this skirt. It is much fuller than I expected, which is awesome. It swishes around when I walk, very dramatic. The silhouette is classic, but the polka dot makes it modern. My three little boys love it, and the three-year-old decided it was a good place for hide-and-seek. It is that full! =) I am about 5'6" and the skirt brushes the ground when I am wearing my 3-inch wedges. I am usually a size 4 and it is true to size. Another pleasant surprise is that the fabric has a tiny bit of shine to it. I am looking forward to spring!
This is the most amazing skirt ever! I love, love, love the fabric and print. It is a little long on me but I think that's how it's supposed to be based on the photograph. I just need to have it brought up a little. BTW Shabby Apple.. Your new website is AMAZING!