If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
1. No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
2. Washed or worn items, including those with stains, are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
3. “Final Sale” and “Practically Perfect” items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. (Regular sale items can be returned and exchanged using the guidelines outlined above.)
4. Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
5. Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
6. You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
7. Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through the mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.
We ship all orders to U.S. territories totaling $150 or more and all returns for FREE! Best of all, all those packages qualify for FREE EXPEDITED shipping as well. Sent through Priority Mail, they arrive in just 2-3 days!
Used in the Australian colloquial to say "goodbye," hooroo has a wonderfully fun personal feel to it. Likewise, our Hooroo Dress is as unique as it is familiar. With its darling custom print pattern designed by Autumn Kimball, this fit and flare dress falls below knee length for an elegant, comfortable look. Made of high quality stretch linen--cotton, linen, and spandex, this gorgeous vintage style dress has elbow length sleeves and a classic back zipper that combine to make it a stunning selection from our Aussie Afternoon collection of Australia inspired retro fashion.
I really love this dress! The fabric print is very lovely, and unlike any other items that I own. The dress does "fit to size", however I found the top portion of the dress to be larger than other Shabby Apple dresses in the same size, which I think run small. The fabric provides a good stretch and is of good quality.
There is a lot that is great about this dress. The fabric is a nice weight for spring and has a bit of stretch to it. The print is really stunning and fun. It's really well-made, and the fit is true to the size chart. The blue in the skirt is a bit more vivid in person. Unfortunately, there are a few things that are disappointing. For one, the dress doesn't include the tan band/belt that is shown in the photo, which really serves to pull the whole dress together. Secondly, this dress is not portioned for short people like me. It hit well below the knee (at least four inches), and the flare of the dress poofed out a bit too much. Those two factors combined made the dress look frumpy on me. I even tried adding my own thick belt, which helped a lot--but it was still too long and poofy on me to be flattering. Normally, fit and flare dresses are my go-to in order to flatter my hourglass shape, but I think the length made this not work for me. However, for someone who is taller (which is most of the world), this could be a really adorable dress.