If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can return it within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Once your return arrives at our warehouse, you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment, minus original shipping cost and a flat-rate return shipping charge of $7.95.
Exchanges inside the United States are always free! If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund. When exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping on international exchanges; therefore, you are responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from Shabby Apple.
1. No returns or exchanges are allowed more than 30 days after purchase.
2. Washed or worn items, including those with stains, are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
3. “Final Sale” and “Practically Perfect” items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. (Regular sale items can be returned and exchanged using the guidelines outlined above.)
4. Shoes must be unworn (no sign of wear whatsoever) and include all original packaging to receive a refund. Shoes returned in boxes damaged in any way will only be given store credit.
5. Closed bank accounts make it impossible for us to process a refund. If your account is closed after you make a purchase, Shabby Apple will only issue store credit. No refunds are made by check or to any other accounts.
6. You are allowed up to but no more than three exchanges for any one purchase. Carrying over discounts applies to this limitation.
7. Shipping for exchanges by USPS is free for domestic orders. Shabby Apple accepts orders, returns, and exchanges only through the mail. No in-person transactions are accepted.
We ship all orders to U.S. territories totaling $150 or more and all returns for FREE! Best of all, all those packages qualify for FREE EXPEDITED shipping as well. Sent through Priority Mail, they arrive in just 2-3 days!
Looking for a refreshing vintage style skirt inspired by a culture from a land down under? Our Boomarang Skirt combines the fun charm of Australian boomerang artistic designs with the unique fashion sense of Australia’s modern metropolis scene. Made of high quality, comfortable materials—cotton, linen, and spandex, this fitted pencil skirt will help you look great and feel great in any and all social settings. With its custom print design by Autumn Kimball and classic hidden side zipper, this unique blue and white knee length pencil skirt is a knockout choice from our Aussie Afternoon collection of Australia inspired retro fashion.
I absolutely LOVE this skirt!! I ordered it last week, received it within a few days and have already worn it TWICE! It has to be my new favorite! I received so many compliments on it both times I wore it. It is absolutely stunning on! It runs a little small, compared to the other 3 Shabby Apple skirts I received the same day. I ordered a 10/12, based on the measurements, and it fit perfectly, though another 10/12 I ordered was too big and two other 8's I ordered fit perfectly. Be sure you go by the measurements!
I also adore the length and fit! My waist is a size (or two) smaller than my hips so I always have a hard time finding things that fit properly. I am actually able to wear this skirt on my natural waist, it fits perfectly there and fits perfectly in my hips and is still a good 2" below my knees! LOVE!!!!
Anytime I wear this skirt I always get a lot of complements and people asking me where I bought this skirt.
The cut is very slimming and comfortable. This fabric does not wrinkle at all! I sat for four hours and it still looked like it was just ironed.
The pattern is cute, fresh, and easy to pair with tops I already have. I love to pair this pencil skirt with boots, summer sandals, and casual flats. Definitely a must-buy!