Dare to design contest:
1. Design a dress or skirt (you do not need to be a professional designer).
2. Design your dress or skirt using one of the two fabric options above. The polka-dot fabric is a woven cotton no stretch and the other is a crepe poly taffeta fabric.
3. You may use the provided figures as a template but it's not required.
4. Post a sketch, computer drawing or photograph of your design on to your instagram with #daretodesign.
5. Dress or skirt should be designed for our summer collection.
6. If your dress is chosen, winner's design will be manufactured by Shabby Apple.
7. By submitting your design, you grant Shabby Apple permission to feature your design on the Shabby Apple website and store.
8. Dresses and skirts must adhere to Shabby Apple design standards. Dresses must have sleeves and show no cleavage, hemlines must be at least to the knee.
1. Contest begins January 13, 2015.
2. Contestants must submit their entries by February 6, 2015 by 11:59 pm MST
3. Finalists will be chosen and the top designs will be posted on Shabby Apple's instagram on February 11, 2015.
4. Instagram followers will vote on their favorite entry. The contestant whose design receives the most votes by February 14, 2015 will win.
5. Winner will be announced on Shabby Apple's instagram by February 16, 2015.
1. Winner’s design will be featured as part of the Shabby Apple summer collection.
2. Winner will receive a 1% royalty on every dress sold of his or her design.
3. Winner will get to choose the name of their skirt or dress.
**Fashion sketch by: Anum Tariq. Instagram: anumt
Whether it's a wedding, the holidays, or an upcoming party, this collection has the charm and class to be just the right show-stopper for your next big event.And keep an eye out....exclusive holiday collection pieces are coming soon!
Check out some of the behind-the-scenes from the Party and Bridesmaid Line shot in central New York City! Views from the eyes of our Creative Director, Autumn Kimball, our Designer, Christy Patten, and our photographer, Ashley Barrett. You may also catch a few sneak peeks of upcoming items...
We are kicking off October with #scaryshabby. We will be featuring bloggers styling our dress into Halloween Costumes. Kitana from Kitana Closet styled the Baz Wrap Dress into Rosie the Riveter. What are you going to be for Halloween?
Our store is officially open at Fashion Place Mall, in Murray, UT! We can't wait to see you there!
SHABBY APPLE announces the opening of their first retail store on September 24,2014. The store is located in the Fashion Place Mall in Murray, Utah. Shabby Apple founder- Athelia Woolley LeSueur- has looked forward to the launching of a Shabby Apple retail store and so have Shabby Apple’s customers. Athelia said, “Since we’ve started in [...]
The rain was coming down, but it was still a happy day. It was mom's birthday. Jane and Jack woke Dad up to let him know they were ready to go get mom a gift. Everyone jumped in the car, and off they went. "Where should we go?" Dad asked. "We should get her a [...]
Timbers and Twine.Royal tones, fall mountain escapes, crisp autumn air....all of our fall favorites portrayed in casual wraps and beautiful fit and flares.In an exclusive interview with our creative director, Autumn Kimball, she shares with us exactly what this line captures:Q: What inspired the collection?A: Mountain air. There is a secret time of day that [...]
Receive 10% off your next purchase.