Design a dress or skirt (you do not need to be a professional designer).
2. Design your dress or skirt using the color blue. Once the winner is picked you will be able to pick out the fabric of choice with our CEO and designer Athelia.
3. You may use the provided figures as a template but it's not required.
4. Post a sketch, computer drawing or photograph of your design on to your instagram with #shabbyapple #daretodesign.
5. Dress or skirt should be designed for our summer collection.
6. If your dress is chosen, winner's design will be manufactured by Shabby Apple.
7. By submitting your design, you grant Shabby Apple permission to feature your design on the Shabby Apple website and store.
8. Dresses and skirts must adhere to Shabby Apple design standards. Dresses must have sleeves and show no cleavage, hemlines must be at least to the knee.
1. Contest begins February 5, 2016.
2. Contestants must submit their entries by February 19, 2015 by 11:59 pm MST
3. Finalists will be chosen and the top designs will be posted on Shabby Apple's instagram on February 22, 2016.
4. Instagram followers will vote on their favorite entry. The contestant whose design receives the most votes by March 1, 2016 will win.
5. Winner will be announced on Shabby Apple's instagram by March 2, 2015.
1. Winner’s design will be featured as part of the Shabby Apple summer collection.
2. Winner will receive a 1% royalty on every dress sold of his or her design.
3. Winner will get to choose the name of their skirt or dress.
* Sketch by Anum Tariq @anumt
Who doesn't love a new back to school wardrobe!?! For this pin it to win it contest we are giving away 10 items of choice to one lucky winner!Heres how to enter:1. Follow Shabby Apple on Pinterest2. Create a Back to School inspiration board (you do not have to be in school to enter)3. Repin [...]
eatsthe big easy is a foodie town full of rich, distinct food combining cajun and creole cuisine, southern food, and french food all at once. you could come here just for the food and leave satisfied.here are some of our favorite eats and treats! commanders palace is the place for upscale dining in the garden district. [...]
We are LOVING our lavender dresses and want to give up to 10 lavender dresses away to one lucky winner!Heres how to enter:1. Create a Lavender inspiration board (all things lavender)2. Repin this image as well as 3 other images from our Lovely in Lavender Board3. Minimum of 15 pins for your inspiration board4. Winner [...]
Dare to design contest: Requirements:1. Design a dress or skirt (you do not need to be a professional designer).2. Design your dress or skirt using one of the two fabric options above. The polka-dot fabric is a woven cotton no stretch and the other is a crepe poly taffeta fabric.3. You may use the provided figures as [...]
Whether it's a wedding, the holidays, or an upcoming party, this collection has the charm and class to be just the right show-stopper for your next big event.And keep an eye out....exclusive holiday collection pieces are coming soon!
Check out some of the behind-the-scenes from the Party and Bridesmaid Line shot in central New York City! Views from the eyes of our Creative Director, Autumn Kimball, our Designer, Christy Patten, and our photographer, Ashley Barrett. You may also catch a few sneak peeks of upcoming items...
We are kicking off October with #scaryshabby. We will be featuring bloggers styling our dress into Halloween Costumes. Kitana from Kitana Closet styled the Baz Wrap Dress into Rosie the Riveter. What are you going to be for Halloween?
Receive 10% off your next purchase.