We know online shopping can be tricky.
We're here to help.
Have a question? We're ready to answer anytime between 9:30am and 7pm Eastern Monday - Friday.
Need a little advice on what to wear or how to style it? Our stylist can help from 9:30am to 7pm Eastern.
Don't have time to chat? Just send us an email. Our customer service will get back to you within 24 hours.Email Us
Still need answers? Our customer service team is available Monday - Friday from 9:30am to 7pm Eastern.
If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing and the red thread trace is still intact, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a refund in the form of original payment (minus original shipping costs). Returns are subject to the “Limits” listed below.EXCHANGES:
If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing and the red thread trace is still intact, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund; when exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below.
Valentine’s Day is soon approaching and I find myself exploiting the pink and red palette in everything—from dress selections to crafts. They are so lovely together! I’m generally drawn to a warmer color palette because of the coziness it creates, so admittedly, red and pink is a common choice for me throughout the year.
In addition to the warm palette, I find that red and pink oozes sophistication, playfulness, as well as glamour. A red velvet sofa paired with pink walls and colorful artwork is luxurious yet doesn’t take itself too seriously. It’s perfect for the woman who loves to dress up and notice the fine details.
Here is a collection of items inspired by the sophistication and warmness of red and pink for Valentine’s Day and beyond.
1. Red and pink chevron rug. Layer it with some more neutral colors to help the rug stand out. Don’t be afraid to add in some warm wood chairs or metal tables to ground the brightness down.
2. Red handbag. A well-structured bag can be confidently be used for most ensembles.
3. XOXO paper garland. Add this glittered garland around the house for an extra ounce of shine.
4. Tea light candle holders. These holders are subtle enough to be used for all occasions.
5. Heart throw pillow. Say you mean it with a red and pink heart felt pillow. For extra fun, place it with other patterned pillows.
6. The Sweet Dreams Necklace. It’s an ideal addition to a date night look.
This post is brought to you by Shabby Apple Guest Blogger, Brittany Jepsen.