We know online shopping can be tricky.
We're here to help.
Have a question? We're ready to answer anytime between 9:30am and 7pm Eastern Monday - Friday.
Need a little advice on what to wear or how to style it? Our stylist can help from 9:30am to 7pm Eastern.
Don't have time to chat? Just send us an email. Our customer service will get back to you within 24 hours.Email Us
Still need answers? Our customer service team is available Monday - Friday from 9:30am to 7pm Eastern.
If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing and the red thread trace is still intact, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a refund in the form of original payment (minus original shipping costs). Returns are subject to the “Limits” listed below.EXCHANGES:
If you neither washed nor wore your Shabby Apple clothing and the red thread trace is still intact, you can exchange it within 30 days of delivery for another Shabby Apple product. When exchanging for a less expensive item, you will receive a partial refund; when exchanging for a more expensive item, you’ll receive a credit in the amount of the price of the originally purchased item and be charged for the difference. Exchanges are subject to the “Limitations” listed below.
It’s officially fall and nothing says autumn like luscious lips. Now that you’ve found the right shade of red, it’s time to talk about flawless application.
1. First condition your lips to remove any dead or flakey skin. If you don’t have a conditioner, try creating a DIY exfoliating scrub with olive oil, sugar, and honey. This do it yourself mixture is easy, cheap, and leaves you with soft and silky lips!
2. To keep your lipstick from bleeding use a lip liner the same color as your lipstick to trace the outline of your lips. For an even longer lasting stay fill in your lips completely with the liner to give your lipstick something to hold onto throughout the day.
3. You can apply your lipstick straight from the tube but for even better coverage use a small lip brush to fill in all the creases.
4. To finish it off touch up the outside of your lips with a concealer for a smooth, even line.
5. Last but not least, after you’re done applying your lipstick put your index finger in your mouth, close your lips around it, and pull it out. This will remove any excess lipstick on the inside of your lips that would have ended up on your teeth.
Now go out--or stay in--but whatever you do you'll have long-lasting, luscious lip color.
This post is brought to you by Shabby Apple Guest Blogger - Brooke from Gilbert, Arizona